As a planner, the following challengers will be familiar in your everyday environment:
- Urgent or priority orders
- Shortages of materials or manpower
- Machine breakdowns or machine constraints
- Shorter delivery lead time
- Variant in lot sizes
- Other unforeseen situations
Rescheduling can be painful if overall visibility of resources is not easily accessible.
With Siemens Advanced Production Scheduling solution, these challenges can be managed seamlessly, cutting down the rescheduling time.
Siemens AS software is an interactive, multi-constraint scheduling system. Availability of resources and additional constraints, such as tooling and materials, are all taken into consideration during scheduling to ensure an accurate model of your environment. Orders can be scheduled quickly using intelligent built-in rules, and the planner also has the ability to manually interact with the schedule to make changes based on their experience or new information. Advanced Scheduling provides decision-making support for overtime, order prioritization, split production batches, due date negotiation and order processing.
What you will discover:
- How to do faster scheduling considering all constraints and production logic.
- Quick rescheduling in case of ad-hoc
- Precise Material and operator planning.
- How to gain productivity by minimizing changeover
- Decision Making from reports
Who should attend:
- Production Planners
- Production Managers
- Operation Managers
- IT Manager
- General Manager
Jointly organized by: