This webinar is aimed at Production Planners, Production Managers, Operation Managers, IT Managers and General Managers, and all other professions where planning and scheduling is a familiar sight and constant worry.
For industries like engineering, precision is constant, and excellence is expected. In your everyday scheduling of large-scale operations, you may meet with the potential issues:
- Urgent or priority orders
- Shortage of resources or manpower
- Shorter delivery lead time
- Equipment breakdowns
- Equipment constraints
- Any other unforeseen circumstances
It is already difficult for one to manage manufacturing priorities and building capacity, much less dealing with practical scheduling problems.
However, with the aid of new software like the Advanced Production Scheduling Software (APS), you will be able to maximise efficiency in your everyday dealings. The Siemens OpCenter solution promises easier access and management.
The benefits include:
- Built in detailed templates and schedules
- Potential integration with Material Requirements Programs (MRP) to coordinate resource allocation
- Advanced features for higher precision – visualisation, automated date-scheduling, constraint modelling
Join this webinar to learn about this solution that will prove critical to a successful manufacturing operation and more. Our guest speaker Mr Darrel Pon, the Manufacturing Manager of Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd (The Coca-Cola Company) will share on how Coca-Cola benefits from Siemens' OpCenter solution in advanced production scheduling.
What you will discover:
- How to do faster scheduling considering constraints and production logic
- Quick rescheduling in case of ad-hoc difficulties
- Precise material and operator planning
- How to increase productivity by minimizing changeover
- Swift decision making from reports
More information about Siemens OpCenter:
Siemens AS software is an interactive, multi-constraint scheduling system. Availability of resources and additional constraints, such as tooling and materials, are all taken into consideration during scheduling to ensure an accurate model of your environment. Orders can be scheduled quickly using intelligent built-in rules, and the planner also has the ability to manually interact with the schedule to make changes based on their experience or new information. Advanced Scheduling provides decision-making support for overtime, order prioritization, split production batches, due date negotiation and order processing.