A Single Platform for Engineering
Creo 9 is available now and PD Solutions’ yearly launch is back, and it will be hosted in 2 cities – Singapore and Penang.
As a CAD user working with an OEM, Creo helps you design faster, better and cheaper, replacing assumptions with facts. It is a proven architecture that is stable, maintains references and does not loose performance when the products get complex or vast.
Even if you don’t own the data, with Creo, you can make changes without modifying the design and if all you need is just to open files, Creo’s Unite Technology can open CAD models created in other applications with just a few clicks, enabling you faster respond time to customers.
In this seminar, our CAD experts from PTC and PD Solutions will be demonstrating the topics below, giving you a complete picture from design to simulation, to manufacturing.
- Creo 9.0 – Better Designs in Less Time
- Light weight design optimization & Real-Time Simulation – From Design to Simulation
- Additive Manufacturing – From Design to Print
- Subtractive Manufacturing – From Design to Machine
- Digital Instruction & Training – From Design to AR
|Jointly organised by:||Sponsored by:||Supported by:|