Plastic manufacturing is an essential part of the global economy. Every year, it continues to play an important role in developing new products, creating jobs, and mitigating waste. However, plastic manufacturers must keep up with the global demand for plastics while ensuring that minimal impact to the environment and the company’s business goals.
About Plastic Manufacturing Technology
This is where plastic manufacturing technology become crucial. With CAE technology, manufacturers can shorten product design cycle and save on production cost by detecting potential problems in the early design stages. This early detection reduces efforts that go into prototyping and indirectly reducing the impact on the environment.
Through this session, you will gain the following knowledge:
- Key trends and insights in the plastic manufacturing industry
- Basic and advanced potential of plastic manufacturing technology
- Learn the essential features of the plastic simulation solutions
- Interpret simulation results and how to optimise it
- Design fiber reinforced plastic parts to make it more robust
- Steps to implement the solutions shared
Whether you are new to plastic manufacturing or an experienced manufacturer, there is something for you to takeaway in this event.
Join us on 13 December 2023, Wednesday, to learn more!
Save the Date
|13 December 2023, Wednesday | 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Capri by Fraser (Google Maps)|
|This event is targeted at individuals who are responsible for Simulation, Plastic Injection Molding, Engineers, Manufacturing & Operations and Digitalisation Initiatives.|
|Organised By:||Supported by (Penang):|