CAESS ProTOP is a standalone topology optimization software that takes as input FNF and INP files, generated by PTC® Creo®, Simulia® Abaqus and SolidWorks® Simulation, respectively.
Its features include:
- Based on custom finite elements, developed in-house especially for topology optimization
- FEA – highly parallelized code, high performance sparse solver
- Optimizer – a hybrid evolutionary/level-set optimizer, highly parallelized code
- Shell (envelope) and lattice structure generation from solid parts
- Semi-contact and semi-plastic finite elements
- Easy modeling of pin joints, bolt/rivet fastening, and similar contact situations
- Simple and easy to use user interface; fully interactive optimization process
Click here to find out more.