Our team of Certified Trainers conduct regular classes as well as on-site or customised training upon request. We use Certified material from PTC for our Creo training, and all our trainers also go through a Certification process to ensure good quality training. In addition to our Scheduled Training classes at our facility, we can help you to organise Web-Based Training / set up a Proficiency Evaluation /customise software / conduct classes on-site. Scheduled below are Creo core classes.
- Understand flexible modeling basics
- Apply selection and tools
- Utilize editing and transformations
- Work with recognition
- Use propagation and other editing features
- Introduction to Creo Parametric 3.0 or equivalent experience.
- This course is intended for mechanical designers, design engineers, and related roles.
- Module 1: Introduction to Flexible Modeling
- Module 2: Shape Surface Selection
- Module 3: Flexible Move
- Module 4: Flexible Transforms
- Module 5: Transform Options
- Module 6: Attaching and Removing Geometry
- Module 7: Rounds and Chamfers
- Module 8: Patterns and Symmetry