Course Title: Mechanism Design using Creo Parametric 4.0
Our team of Certified Trainers conduct regular classes as well as on-site or customised training upon request. We use Certified material from PTC for our Creo training, and all our trainers also go through a Certification process to ensure good quality training. In addition to our Scheduled Training classes at our facility, we can help you to organise Web-Based Training / set up a Proficiency Evaluation /customise software / conduct classes on-site. Scheduled below are Creo core classes.
Course Code: TRN-5121-T
Course Length: TRN-5121-T
Date: 8 May, 2020 - 8 May, 2020
Address: 1-04-04 eGate, Lebuh Tunku Kudin 2, 11700 Gelugor, Penang Malaysia
In this course, you will learn about creating mechanism connections, configuring the mechanism model, creating a kinematic analysis, and evaluating results. Mechanism Design using Creo Parametric is designed for experienced users who want to add motion to their models by creating mechanism connections and servo motors. In Creo Parametric you can add motion to your models using the standard mechanism functionality, often referred to as the Mechanism Design Extension (MDX). These topics will enable you to simulate the range of motion between components in your moving assemblies, create gear connections that simulate the gear ratios, create Cam connections that enable Creo Parametric parts to “push” other parts they come into contact with, and check for collisions between moving components. After completing this course, you will be prepared to work on mechanism designs using Creo Parametric Mechanism Design.
At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in PTC University Proficiency intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
This course has been developed using Creo Parametric 4.0.
- Introduce the mechanism design process
- Create mechanism connections
- Configure motion and analysis
- Evaluate analysis results
- Introduction to Creo Parametric
- This course is intended for design engineers and mechanical designers who need to add and evaluate the motion of their assemblies. People in related roles will also benefit from taking this course.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Mechanism Design Process
- Module 2: Creating Mechanism Connections
- Module 3: Configuring Motion and Analysis
- Module 4: Evaluating Analysis Results