Course Title: Update Creo Parametric 4.0 from Creo Parametric 3.0
Our team of Certified Trainers conduct regular classes as well as on-site or customised training upon request. We use Certified material from PTC for our Creo training, and all our trainers also go through a Certification process to ensure good quality training. In addition to our Scheduled Training classes at our facility, we can help you to organise Web-Based Training / set up a Proficiency Evaluation /customise software / conduct classes on-site. Scheduled below are Creo core classes.
Course Code: TRN-5100-LCT
Course Length: TRN-5100-LCT
Date: 22 June, 2018 - 22 June, 2018
Time: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Address: Suite B-09-09 Plaza Mont'Kiara, 2 Jalan Kiara, Mont'Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In this course, you will learn how to utilize the variety of functionality enhancements in Creo Parametric 4.0. You will be introduced to user interface enhancements such as the mini toolbar and the new geometry selection filter. You will examine the Part Modeling enhancements to features such as negative depth, extrude features with offset depth, and new midplane datum plane type. You will learn about the new Sketcher enhancements, including the clipping the model, customizing line thickness, the new constraint appearance, and using sketch references. You will investigate the new Assembly capabilities such as automatic representations, mirror symmetry, and assigning materials. You will examine the new Datum Feature Symbol, Datum Target, Geometric Tolerance, and Driven Dimension functionality and workflows for 2-D drawings and review various detailing enhancements. You will learn the new Freestyle surfacing enhancements including using multiple objects, importing OBJ files, and using N-Gon faces, as well as new Style enhancements such as G3 connections, creating periodic and nonperiodic closed curves, and drop curves. Finally, you will learn to use the updated tools in Sheetmetal mode such as Twist Walls, Edge Bend Relief, and Close Corner edge treatment, as well as the enhancement for utilizing dependency control with punch and die forms.
At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in PTC University Proficiency intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
This course has been developed using Creo Parametric 4.0
- Use the Interface enhancement in Creo Parametric 4.0
- Use the Part Modeling enhancement in Creo Parametric 4.0
- Use the Sketcher enhancements in Creo Parametric 4.0
- Use the Drawing enhancements in Creo Parametric 4.0
- Use the Surfacing enhancements in Creo Parametric 4.0
- Use the Sheetmetal enhancements in Creo Parametric 4.0
- Introduction to Creo Parametric 3.0, or equivalent experience with Creo Parametric 3.0
- This course is intended for design engineers, mechanical designers, and industrial designers. People in related roles will also benefit from taking this course.
- Module 1: Interface Enhancements
- Module 2: Part Modeling Enhancements
- Module 3: Sketcher Enhancements
- Module 4: Assembly Enhancements
- Module 5: Drawing Enhancements
- Module 6: Surfacing Enhancements
- Module 7: Sheetmetal Enhancements