Our team of Certified Trainers conduct regular classes as well as on-site or customised training upon request. We use Certified material from PTC for our Creo training, and all our trainers also go through a Certification process to ensure good quality training. In addition to our Scheduled Training classes at our facility, we can help you to organise Web-Based Training / set up a Proficiency Evaluation /customise software / conduct classes on-site. Scheduled below are Creo core classes.
In this course, you will learn how to create 3-D electrical harnesses using Creo Parametric 3.0. This includes using Creo Schematics to pass schematic diagram information into the 3-D harness designs created within Creo Parametric 3.0. You will learn how to route electrical harnesses both with and without schematic diagram information, create flattened harnesses for manufacturing, and document harness designs by creating flattened harness drawings that include customized BOM tables and wire list information. A significant portion of the course is devoted to a cabling design project, during which you will create a full wiring harness with minimal picks and clicks to solidify techniques learned previously in the course. After successfully completing the course, you will be able to create 3-D electrical harnesses and associated manufacturing deliverables using Creo Parametric 3.0. Optionally, you may wish to attend the Introduction to Creo Schematics course. This will enable a full understanding of the schematic design process used to provide schematic data for the creation of electrical harness assemblies in Creo Parametric 3.0. At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in Pro/FICIENCY intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
• Understand the basic Creo Parametric cabling process
• Create harness assembly structures
• Set up for cabling
• Route wires and cables
• Modify wire routings
• Route and utilize networks
• Establish logical references
• Create harness components and cosmetics
• Create a flat harness
• Document harness designs
• Navigate through a comprehensive design project
• Introduction to Creo Parametric 3.0 or equivalent experience
• Introduction to Creo Schematics 3.0 (optional)
• This course is intended for engineers involved in the 3-D routing and documenting of electrical wiring and cabling harnesses. People in related roles will also benefit from taking this course.